IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a cloud technology that allows a business to automatically interact with both, inbound and outbound calls. Pre-recorded voices and Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology are used to connect with the customers. It works on the DTMF (Dual Tone Multi-Frequency) input entered by the customer.
DTMF is the sounds or tones generated by a phone when the numbers are pressed. These tones are directly transmitted with the voice channel. DTMF is used in controlling automated equipment and signals user intent according to the number dialed by the customer. Each key offers two tones at specific frequencies that differ from one another. IVR services in India help to interact with the customer both with and without agents; it gives the option of connecting with the agents when and if required.
Voice broadcasting is the mass communication software that allows a business to handle bulk outbound calls simultaneously to multiple numbers. A business can easily enhance customer communication as it caters to a large audience group. IVR services in India with voice broadcast help to reach hundreds and thousands of people at the same time.
Steps to Follow
The best IVR service providers make sending automated voice broadcasting easy with the following steps:
- The first step is uploading the contact list. A business can easily upload an excel file to the system that contains the contact information of a large number of people.
- The second step is to record the desired message and upload it to the system. A business can upload multiple messages addressing different needs, concerns and campaigns. These messages can also be linked to the keypad responses of the caller. Thus IVR menu customization can be directed with voice broadcasting as well.
- The last step is to determine the audience. It is important to identify the customers who will receive certain messages and when. A business can send the message immediately once the message uploading is completed or the messages can be scheduled in advance.
Empower Customer Communication with IVR
Voice broadcast with IVR enhances customer communication in the following ways:
- Voice broadcast can easily disseminate pre-recorded voice messages to different audience groups. These pre-recorded messages can be based on different themes and concerns. A customer can choose it from the IVR menu. The customers can interact with the system by pressing different keys on their phone keypads. It helps in making engagement interesting and satisfying.
- With multilingual options, the voice broadcast can be sent to customers in different languages. It helps to provide insightful communication as people feel more connected. It also reduces communication gaps and increases customer engagement rates.
- Voice broadcast with IVR can easily detect different groups of audiences and send messages respectively.
- It can send reminder messages for confirmation, appointments, schedules, and event updates, to a large group instantly. It reduces the manual work and also the risk of missing customer reminders. It helps to manage a large audience group easily.
- IVR solutions for small businesses with voice broadcast can easily work with fewer human resources. It reduces the cost of increasing human and other infrastructural resources. It provides quality time to the agents and reduces the risk of the customer being left out to be reached. Voice broadcast with IVR solutions for small businesses benefits businesses of every industry.
IVR services in India solutions are offered by many IVR providers. One important benefit is that it helps businesses to create easy lead generations. Every business always aims to expand its business by finding a steady incoming of potential customers. Choosing the best IVR providers from the IVR providers is a challenge.
The best IVR providers are those that offer customized services at affordable prices. The multilingual feature can be put to best use by selecting from many local, national as well as international language options.
Knowlarity has grown as one of the best IVR service providers among many IVR providers. It is also known as one of the most trusted IVR solutions for small businesses. SMBs and SMEs can easily reply on voice broadcast with IVR to enhance customer communication.